Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Eggstravaganza

It's been a hectic few weeks and my blog has been feeling a bit neglected.  As you know, last Sunday was Easter Sunday.  As far as holidays go, I think I love Easter even more than Christmas.  We celebrated in fine style.  The weekend before, a few of our neighbors got together and threw an Easter carnival for all the kids in the neighborhood.  We all had a blast.  Then, I spent my day off from school on Good Friday with my bestie, Rebecca.  Mani, pedi, and a little shopping is an excellent way to spend any day off.  Saturday was egg coloring day at the Layman house and ended with a lovely Easter Service at our church.  I just love our church.  Sunday morning the kids woke up to baskets filled with lots of goodies from the Easter Bunny and an egg hunt that lasted all of 30 seconds to find 48 eggs!  We had a nice, relaxing day at home and my family came over for our first BBQ dinner of the season.  Here are a few pictures to highlight our Easter celebration.










No comments:

Post a Comment