Saturday, September 21, 2013

Things I Love

I don't love just everything, so you really should take this list seriously.

1. Southern Sweet Tea for my Keurig.  It really is perfect.

2. My brown boyfriend cardigan from Target.  It's so soft and comfy that I have even slept in it.  In fact, I am wearing it now.

3. Iced coffee.  When I want a treat, I go for an iced vanilla latte from Starbucks.  When it's a regular day, I make my own.  Caramel Vanilla Creme coffee (again from my Keurig) with french vanilla creamer, poured over ice in my favorite insulated cup.  You can't beat it.

4. My insulated cup.  It's just a cheap $5 cup from the Wal-mart, the plastic kind with the screw on lid and a straw.  But mine has pretty pink flowers on it and that makes it special.

5. NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer.  It's like a clear foundation/lotion that I bought at Walgreens.  It didn't cost a lot, but it really does smooth out my skin and makes my foundation go on nicely and stay on all day long!

6. My iPhone.  It's my first ever iPhone, it's a 5 and I just installed the new iOS 7 software.  It's neat.  Don't delay.  Get the upgraded software.

7. My bed.  It's rather new.  I've only had it for about 6 months.  I had never had a pillow top mattress before, and I highly recommend one.  I've never slept better.  Also, my fluffy pillows from IKEA.  They are inexpensive and keep their fluff, despite the fact that your whole head sinks down into them.  It's like a little slice of heaven.

8. Woody Allen movies.  I'm a big fan.  When I am having a lazy day at home, they are my new go to.  I've nearly run out of choices on Netflix, but my birthday is coming up.  I think I know what I am getting myself what my husband will be surprising me with.  There has got to be a nice boxed set out there on the Internet.

I really wanted to come up with 2 more things so I would have a nice list of 10.  But like I said, I don't love just everything.  Maybe I can think up 2 more things later.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment