Thursday, February 3, 2011

100th Day of School

Today was the 100th Day of school!  Oliver's first grade class did it up big!  All the students were supposed to dress up like a 100 year old person.  What do you think?



My conversation with Oliver after school today:

Me: Hey Oliver, how was your 100th day of school?
Oliver: It was horrible!  Mrs. Burright kept calling me by the wrong name allllllllll day long!  And it made me mad because she KNOWS my name!  Every single other first grade teacher came to my class to see me and they all gave me compliments.  But not Mrs. Burright!
Me: What did she call you?!
Oliver: She kept calling me "Handsome!"
Me: Bwhahahahahahahaha!  (*stifle the laugh*)  Um, Bud, let's talk about what handsome means...

I also asked the poor kid if he was totally traumatized.  After I explained what that means, he said yes.

So, there you have it.  Happy 100th Day, friends.  I am off to find a therapist for my middle child...

2 comments:

  1. That is just precious, remind me to call him that tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! His classmates also called him Baldy all day. It was rough for my poor little guy! Although... He just informed us at the dinner table that he likes his hair cut and wants to keep it this way for the whole weekend. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete