Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day?

It's a major weather emergency here in the south.  I thought we'd get up this morning, bundle up, and head outside for a snowball fight and a mini snowman project.  Then, we'd come inside for hot chocolate and I would post all the cute snowbaby pictures on my blog. 

That didn't happen.

Instead, there is no snow, and it's too cold to go outside.  We are just sitting here in our warm house, watching the news coverage of the cars who, for some reason, are trying to drive on the overpasses.  I am to the point now that I can't wait to see someone slide into the guard rail!  It's like watching a sporting event!

I am a bit dissappointed we are not playing in the snow, but I am glad school was canceled today.  I don't want to drive on these icy roads at all.  Maybe we'll have that hot chocolate anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment