Monday, January 24, 2011

As Seen On TV

I was driving home tonight, thinking about how later we have to go grocery shopping in the rain and I invented a new product in my head.  I imagine it being in one of those As Seen On TV infomercials.  "Tired of bringing home soaking wet groceries from the store?  Sometimes you just have to go to the store, even if it's raining outside.  Introducing.... THE CARTBRELLA!  Just snap the tripod style umbrella onto your shopping cart with ease and head to the car.  Your shopping bags stay nice and dry all the way through the parking lot!  When you're done loading your bags into the car, it snaps right off and folds down nice and slim.  Never bring home soggy groceries again!  Act now and you get not one, but TWO Cartbrellas for the low, low price of only $19.95!  (Plus $7.95 shipping and handling.)"  What do you think, friends?  I'd buy a Cartbrella or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment