Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm not sure...

...why blogger hates me.  I am new here.  Please be nice.  I can't figure out why my friends' blogs have nice normal looking font sizes (looks like Arial 10 or 12pt.) and I get either the choice that looks like a large print book (normal?  really?) or the size where you need a microscope to read it. (small.)  I'd hate to see what extra small looks like!  I wasn't brave or squinty enough to try it.  But my head hurts and I am going to give it a rest for now.  Maybe blogger will forgive me later (or a phone call to Rebecca will help me fix it.) At any rate, please bear with me, millions of fans.  This blog is a work in progress...  (Who am I kidding?  2 people read this and you will either never notice my currently weird-looking blog or you will just love me anyway.)  I need a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment