Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm a blogger now...

I came up with the title of my blog months ago, and I have been thinking about blogging for just as long.  I can't let a creative title like this go to waste!  I decided (with the help of my brilliant bestie) that if I have time to create an entire city on facebook, then I must have time to blog too.  So, I have decided to devote less of my day to facebook and give blogging a try instead!  I think I am going to like this!  So stay tuned all my millions of fans.  This blog promises to entertain you with the day to day excitement of my life, the many cute things my kids do and say, my take on all my favorite books I read, movies I see, and TV shows I keep up with and of course, the random nuggets of genius I think up during the day. And it will all be In Layman's Terms...

No comments:

Post a Comment